Terms and Condition
PLUS PLACEMENT SERVICES
This document contains the standard terms and conditions of the Agreement to be entered into between Client Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company name and address” and the service providing company M/s Plus Placement Services, Office no- 12, 1st Floor, Siddharth Tower, Opp. Khandelwal Sweets, Thane- (W), Mumbai-400 602, (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”) for the recruitment of employees which does occur pursuant to an executive search and selection process. By signing and returning a copy of these Terms and Conditions the Service Provider may from time to time on a speculative or contingency basis introduce to Client Company potential candidates for executive positions with Client Company and these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a binding Agreement in connection with such introductions.
M/s Plus Placement Services, Office no- 12, 1st Floor, Siddharth Tower, Opp. Khandelwal Sweets, Thane- (W), Mumbai-400 602, is pleased to tie-up with “ Company name and address” is pleased to tie-up with you for the purpose of recruiting personnel for employment in our organization. It is hereby agreed as follows:
1. Scope of services: This is for executive search services as detailed below. This does not apply to the retainer executive search services or any other kind of executive search services Details: The Service Provider will provide consultation service to resource and recruit suitable experienced candidates to “Company name and address” as per details and selection criteria specified by “Company name and address” doing so it will ensure that the candidate has a basic understanding of the position and meets the requirement and standards by thorough screening of the candidate’s professional background and personal interest to the opening.
2. Start of services: Search services will be construed as starting on the receipt of receiving of the mandate by the Service Provider or intimation by “Company name and address” to start the work.
3. Concurrence: The Service Provider will obtain concurrence from all the prospective candidates about his/her interest in “Company name and address” and the position that was described him by the Service Provider. Any known potential sources of conflict will be made known to the “Company name and address” the Service Provider and waiver sought and obtained before the introduction.
4. Permission: The Service Provider will ensure that, without prior written consent it will not use the name of in any advertising or publicity release. However, for specific requirements, the name of “Company name and address” and details of the job could be disclosed during Service Provider’s personal meetings with such candidates.
5. Information: The Service Provider will ensure that it provides correct information about the candidate from time to time and will not misrepresent any facts.
6. Co-ordination: The Service Provider will stay in close contact with the human resource department and/ or the functional head(s) and/ or any other functionary, either nominated or responsible for recruitment in “Company name and address” for the conduction of the entire selection process so as to close the position as soon as possible. On being requisitioned to search for a candidate, it is expected that the Service Provider will revert to within 7 days from receiving details about the position.
a. The Service Provider shall keep confidential and not, directly or indirectly, use, divulge, disclose, or deliver to any person except as authorized or required by its duties, or by law, any term in this Agreement or any information acquired by it in the course of the recruitment process or otherwise in its performance of this
Agreement and which:
i. Is a trade secret or know-how or is otherwise the confidential property of “Company name and address” on or any of its related corporations; or
ii. Was acquired by the Service Provider under a duty of confidentiality.
b. The Service Provider shall use its best endeavors to prevent the publication or disclosure of any trade secret or know-how of “Company name and address” or confidential information concerning the affairs or business or the finance of or any of its related companies or of any person or company with whom “Company name and address” may deal.
c. The restrictions in this Clause shall continue to apply after the termination of this Agreement hereunder without limit in time but shall cease to apply to information or knowledge which may come into the public domain other than by breach of these provisions. The Service Provider acknowledges that any unauthorized use or disclosure of the confidential information may cause irreparable damage “Company name and address” and their respective affiliates/ business associates. If an unauthorized use or disclosure occurs, the Service Provider will immediately notify “Company name and address” and take, at the Service Provider’s expense,all steps which may be available to recover the confidential information and to prevent its subsequent unauthorized use or dissemination.
d. Gravity Fitness keep the terms and conditions of this Agreement Confidential and not reveal it to anyone, who is not legally a part of the “Company name and address” will be shared within the Company on a need to know basis only.
8. Free replacement: In the event that the candidate voluntarily terminates employment with within 6 months from date of joining, Service Provider will provide a free replacement IMMEDIATELY.
9. No poaching: The Service Provider will not solicit or endeavor to entice away, in any manner whatsoever, any of “Company name and address” employees for any employment opportunities. If there is a breach of trust, the contract will be terminated and all impending payment will be stopped.
10. Credit for introduction: In case the same candidate has been referred to your company through another recruitment firm, the firm who sent the profile first will be given the credit of placement and this will be communicated to both firm
This is legally binding document outlining the working relationship between PLUS PLACEMENT SERVICES and your firm.
Professional Fees: For Recruitment Of Candidates
Service Charges paid by employer (company), mentioned in para of Fees structure for recruitment of candidates, in agreement.
1. For higher & Managerial position, we charge 10% service charge on gross annual income offered.
2. For Senior position we charge 8.33% Service charges on gross annual income offered.
3. For Trainee or junior position, we charge 6% service charges on gross annual income offered.
Note: Gst of 18% additional amount paid by company/ service provider on service charges.
We give six months service guarantee. If candidate left job in six month. Plus placement service will provide free replacement.
Procedure of Payment
Once the candidate joins the duty, an invoice will be raised in the name of firm. Your firm has to release the payment immediately after receiving the invoice subject to the candidate having joined the duty. The cheques or digital payment should be made in favour of “Plus Placement Services” only.
“Plus Placement Services” does not take responsibility of any activity of the candidate during pre or post-employment. Employer will not hold “Plus Placement Services” responsible for any deeds or misdeeds of the employee. It is the total responsibility and discretion of employer to appoint or remove the candidate at their will.